Now more than ever the University must rely on robust technology to remain competitive, attract students, faculty and staff, deliver services, and stay connected with its stakeholders.
- IT will collaborate with faculty and students to anticipate, research, evaluate and implement technology in ways that will define the classroom of the future.
- IT will collaborate with its constituents, understand their needs and deliver technology solutions that are useful, usable and sustainable.
- IT will strive to make the University’s technology resources available and accessible anytime and anywhere, in service to all members of the community including those with disabilities.
- The SJU web site will continue to evolve as the University’s “front door”, delivering engaging content and inviting prospective students, alumni and friends to join the community.
- Administrative data will be transformed into sophisticated business intelligence to support decision-making.
Delivers technology-based solutions which support the University’s strategic initiatives
Optimizes technology resources for greater institutional effectiveness
Engages the community for better alignment with the mission of the University
Sustains the technology infrastructure to foster ubiquitous access
See the full IT Strategic Plan.