Most group study rooms are available to students on a first-come, first-served basis.
Limited advance reservations are available upon request.You can check the availability of the rooms on this calendar. To make a reservation, contact one of the reference librarians at the Research Help Desk on the first floor of Drexel Library, email email@example.com or call 610-660-1904.
- Rooms are for groups of 2 or more students
- Rooms can be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours
- Rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance. Students cannot set up a standing appointment that meets regularly in the room.
- Students can have up to 3 room reservations per week.
Please dispose of or remove any trash as you leave the room.
Please return white board markers and erasers to the front desk as well as any special equipment checked out for use in the rooms.
SPECIAL MEDIA ROOMS
- The Presentation Capture Room is located on the 2nd floor of the Learning Commons. This room allows students to practice presentations, and in the future, to record the presentation as well. The room seats 4 people.
- The Media Creation Rooms allow students to work on multimedia projects.
- Each room has specialized software and equipment designed for video projects.
To use these rooms, make a reservation by filling out the ATDL schedule form.
Find out more at the ATDL site.
Please contact Marian Courtney (firstname.lastname@example.org
) about reserving rooms in the Post Academic Center.