We have 19 group study rooms available for student use. Eight of the rooms have technology to connect laptops to large screens
Group Study Rooms can be used for:
- Working on group projects
- Practicing presentations
- Tutorial sessions
- Most group study rooms are available to students on a first-come, first-served basis. You may reserve an empty room for one hour by pressing "Reserve Now" on the touch panel outside the door.
- Limited advance reservations may be available upon request. Contact Reference Librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 610-660-1904.
SPECIAL MEDIA ROOMS
- The Presentation Capture Room is located on the 2nd floor of the Learning Commons.
This room allows students to practice presentations, and in the future, to record the presentation as well. The room seats 4 people.
- The Audio/Video Editing Rooms allow students to work on multimedia projects.
Each room has specialized software and equipment designed for video projects.
To use these rooms, make a reservation by contacting ATDL staff at DMZ_request@sju.edu.
For faculty and staff that wish to reserve a room in the Post Academic Center, please contact Anne Krakow for more information: email@example.com.