This service from the Francis A. Drexel Library allows the Saint Joseph's University community to submit a question directly to the Reference staff. An e-mail response will be sent within 24 hours during the business week, and within 48 hours on weekends.
The service is designed to answer questions concerning:
- our holdings and/or services
- assistance on starting research
- technical problems with accessing databases
Before submitting your question, be sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you need immediate assistance you may:
- call the Information Desk: 610-660-1904
- IM us from the Library's home page.
Last revision / review: May 25, 2012