Campus Resources

Purchasing Department

Disposal of Surplus Equipment and Furnishing

Unneeded material or equipment, which in all likelihood will not be returned to use within two years, is to be considered surplus. If a department has surplus material or equipment, a Surplus Material and Equipment Disposal Request form must be submitted to the Purchasing Department. (A current list of surplus equipment is kept on file in the Facilities Management Department for your information.) Forms can be found in the NEST Document Repository Purchasing Department Folder.