Are you paying with Loans, Grants, Scholarships or other types of Financial Aid?
View your scholarships, grants and loans in the Financial Aid section of your MySJU account or on your E-bill (your federal aid will appear as pending until the start of classes each semester). Please remember that your aid must be accepted in MySJU each academic year.
To ensure all appropriate financial aid is awarded to you, please make sure to do the following:
- Sign the Master Promissory Note.
- Complete Entrance Counseling.
SJU suggests making your payments online. Paying online with a checking account (using your routing and account numbers) is easy and no additional fees are applied. NOTE: THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT ACCEPT MONEY MARKET OR INVESTMENTS ACCOUNTS. ONLY REGULAR SAVINGS AND/OR CHECKING ACCOUNTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
If you wish to pay with a credit card, please note that a convenience fee (2.99%) will be applied. All online payments made through the link below will be posted immediately to the student's account.
Looking to Pay with a Paper Check?
In order for your check to be processed properly, please send only the remittance form from your Electronic Bill (top 1/3 portion) and your check. Always include your name and your 8 digit student ID # in the memo line of the check. Checks should be made payable to "Saint Joseph's University" and sent to:
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue, Barbelin 106
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Please note that not including the remittance slip, including other documents besides the remittance slip, or sending the check via certified delivery will delay the processing of your payment.
Do you want to spread your tuition payments throughout the semester instead of paying your total out of pocket amount up front?
Payment plans are offered on a per semester basis by Tuition Management Systems (TMS). Please note that there are deadlines for enrollment and that the plans begin in advance of the semester. Please note that late enrollment in a payment plan will require your making "catch up payments" at the time of enrollment and thus your initial payment would be larger. For more information, enrollment fees and deadlines please click here to contact Hawk Central. Please contact the SARM Office for additional information at (610) 660-2400 or email@example.com.
Outside Scholarship Information
Congratulations! All of your hard work awarded you a scholarship from outside the University. But how does it get onto your tuition account? Follow these helpful notes:
- If the check is addressed to the Student and University, please sign the back of the check and promptly return it to Hawk Central - Attn: Scholarships for disbursement.
- For those scholarships that need to be billed, a copy of the form must be sent each semester to Hawk Central - Attn: Scholarship Billing for each semester.
Saint Joseph's University, Attn: Hawk Central, 5600 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131
Does your employer offer tuition reimbursement?
If so, there are two ways to make payment:
- Enroll in the Employer Deferral program through SJU prior to the tuition payment due date. The Employer Deferral Program offers students the ability to submit their tuition for reimbursement once the course is completed. There is a $35 participation fee for this program. To view the program guidelines and application, please click here to contact Hawk Central. Please remember you must have your completed application for this program prior to the tuition due date to be eligible for Employer Deferral.
- Pay your tuition up front by the payment due date and upon completion of your class, obtain a Tuition Reimbursement Form from Hawk Central to be reimbursed by your employer. The Tuition Reimbursement Form lists the following information for each of your courses: subject, course number, section, course title, credits and grade. It also lists your charges and any payments that have been made.
Please contact SARM at SARM@sju.edu for information on how to make a wire transfer payment.