How are you paying for school? If you have a student loan, how much do you know about interest rates and fees and what you will face in terms of payment of your loan after school?
Financial aid is an essential component of your college education. Federal student loans, private loans, scholarships and grants are often difficult to understand. However, these financial options make college possible for many people who would not otherwise have the ready resources to pursue their higher education. But you can only obtain financial aid when you apply for it. You must be aware of the steps necessary and put in the work to find the financial resources that will help you achieve your college dreams.
- General information about Financial Aid
- Scholarships and Grants
- Applying for financial aid at SJU
- Financial Aid Glossary
Get some help here: Filling out the FAFSA-Video
Perhaps you need a student loan and don’t know where to start!
- Download comparisons on basic information about student loans and what to expect.
- How to stay on track with your student loans
- Saving Dollars & Making Sense of Student Loans
- Your student loan information is available on The Nest.
How much will I owe when I graduate?
- Watch this short video on loan repayment options.
- Key Statistics on Debt
Got Debt? Guest speaker Melin Isa talks with iGrad host Matt Johnston about some of the key, shocking debt statistics in our country, from credit debt to student loan debt, and discusses why these numbers are reality.