Phone: (610) 660-2000
Fax: (610) 660-1019
Monday,Tuesday, Thursday Friday
Room 121, Barbelin Hall
Hawk Central Support Center
Hawk Central: Barbelin 121
C/O Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Phone : 610-660-2000
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00-5:00
Hawk Central is SJU's student-focused service center where counselors are available to meet with students and families to help them understand how to analyze and assess their needs and make well-informed decisions related to the registration process, student academic records, financial aid, and billing. Our counselors are dedicated to providing a seamless student experience across multiple channels (in person, email, or by phone) while resolving questions or concerns.
Our Primary Objectives
- Facilitate our students’ development by providing the tools necessary to make educated and informed decisions regarding academic and fiscal responsibilities.
- Work to bring students’ concerns to closure while helping them navigate the academic and fiscal decisions they need to make.
- Maintain highly sensitive, confidential, accurate, academic and financial student records in accordance with federal guidelines.
- Provide students with accurate information.
- Solutions to problems in "a timely fashion".
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Student service is never an interruption, it’s our business.
The Hawk Central Support Portal gives you easy, personalized access to billing, financial aid and registration information. Inside the portal you can search the Knowledge Base for quick answers to frequently asked questions and access forms in the Downloads section.
Please log into the Hawk Central Portal at the right to submit a ticket for unanswered questions, concerns or requests.