The Division of Student Life supports the educational mission of the University and fosters a community of student learning, personal development and educational success, and growth. Committed to our Catholic Jesuit tradition and guided by our Ignatian values, we empower our students to create a supportive and transformative educational experience. We provide challenging opportunities for the holistic development of students so that they may become servant leaders who discern goals, focus on social justice, appreciate diversity and lead lives of faith and purpose. We have created a list of five transformitive learning goals that if followed guarantee that our students do not leave this university with the experience that they solely went to class. In order to guarantee that this happens we offer many different programs and opportunities to become fully immersed in life here at Saint Joseph's.
Athletics - http://www.sjuhawks.com/
• Campus Ministry - http://www.sju.edu/int/studentlife/studentresources/campusministry/
• Off Campus Student Life - http://www.sju.edu/int/studentlife/studentresources/housing/offcampus/living_offcampus/Off%20Campus%20Student%20Life.html
• Public Safety and Security - http://www.sju.edu/int/resources/security/
• Student Records and Financial Services - http://hawkcentral.sju.edu/ics/support/splash.asp
• Supplemental Instructions - http://www.sju.edu/int/studentlife/studentresources/sess/lrc/services/si/
• Wellness, Alcohol, and Drug Education -http://www.sju.edu/int/studentlife/studentresources/wade/