OCTOBER 3-5, 2014
SAINT JOSEPH'S UNIVERSITY
A weekend conference for students and campus ministers who participate in and work with CLC / small group communities on their campus
Cost: $50/person (This covers food and supplies for the weekend)
CLICK HERE to register online with a credit card OR
Please mail payment to:
Wolfington Hall - Campus Ministry
5600 City Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Checks payable to: "Saint Joseph's University"
A block of hotel rooms is set aside at the Crowne Plaza nearby campus.
The cost for either one king bed or two double beds is $109/night.
If you are interested in having any of your students share a room with students from another school or if you yourself would be willing to split a room with another campus minister please be in touch with Bryan at email@example.com. We will do our best to find pairings for everyone that desires. In the event of sharing, we can pair people up, but ask that you work out who pays the hotel and who reimburses the other between each other.
CLICK HERE to book rooms.
Expected one-time parking fee of $15-$20 to park in Center City, Philadelphia on Saturday night.
- Prayer practice workshops (Examen, centering prayer, Ignatian comtemplation, listening skills and more!)
- Guided small group sharing from other universities
- Emmaus walk with someone from another school
- A trip into Center City, Philadelphia featuring:
- Taize Prayer at Old St. Joseph's Church (America's first Catholic Parish founded in 1733)
- Eat a custom-ordered "Philly Cheesesteak" (veggie options will be offerred)
- Provide some time to meet within our own campus groups to review and plan
- Eucharistic Liturgy at the Chapel of Saint Joseph at Saint Joseph's University
- A blend of helpful noise and quiet time balancing time within our campus groups and meeting others
SUPPORT OF CLC-USA
We anticipate some members of CLC-USA joining us for the weekend. We are thankful for CLC-USA sponsoring our Sunday breakfast!
EXPECTED PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS
QUESTIONS? E-MAIL BRYAN SCHAMUS (BSCHAMUS@SJU.EDU)
SEE YOU IN PHILLY!