The First Year Leadership Team is an opportunity for freshmen to:
- Develop leadership skills for ministry and service
- Take a more active role in campus ministry in your first year
- Form friendships and community in a context of faith
- Complete your required first level theology course with other students who share your interests
The members of this team will:
- Take part in an initial two-day retreat January 22-23, 2016
- Meet regularly for faith and leadership development during free period
- Attend an overnight urban plunge retreat April 1-2, 2016
- Take Theology 154 together in the spring semester*
*This class will be held at 9:30am on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the second semester. If you are selected for the team, you will be given instructions for signing up for this course as you register for the spring semester. Please ask if you have questions – we can help work this out!
For more information, contact Tom Sheibley at email@example.com or x3125.
To apply, click here. Applications are due October 9, 2015.