Spring Career Fair
Thursday, February 18th, 10am-1:30pm
Snow Date: Friday, February 19th
To register, login to your SJUcareers account and click on the events tab. The deadline to register is Tuesday, February 9th at 4:00pm.
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- It's fun...check it out HERE.
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Fall 2015: 197 employers and 952 job seekers
- Spring 2015: 210 employers and 875 job seekers
- Fall 2014: 180 employers and 845 job seekers
- Spring 2014: 173 employers and 871 job seekers
Please contact Jen Rossi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!
2016 Philadelphia Nonprofit & Government Fair
Thursday, March 31st 11:00am-2:00pm
Join us for the 2016 Philadelphia Nonprofit & Government Fair, hosted at Saint Joseph's University's Athletic Center. This event typically draws more than 300 students & alumni from colleges & universities around the region, all eager to speak with you about your open internship and full-time opportunities. Year after year, we hear from employers that these events helped them make successful hires.
For more information and to register, please visit the employer registration page
Please contact Amanda Muzi at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!