Thank you to the employers who attended our February 18th Spring Career Fair!
2016 Philadelphia Nonprofit & Government Fair
Thursday, March 31st 11:00am-2:00pm
Join us for the 2016 Philadelphia Nonprofit & Government Fair, hosted at Saint Joseph's University's Athletic Center. This event typically draws more than 300 students & alumni from colleges & universities around the region, all eager to speak with you about your open internship and full-time opportunities. Year after year, we hear from employers that these events helped them make successful hires.
he Athletics Center is on the corner of City Avenue and 54th Street. Please use this address for the parking garage, across the street from the Athletics Center: 2461 North 54th Street, Philadelphia, 19131.
For more information and to register, please visit the employer registration page
Please contact Amanda Muzi at email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- It's fun...check it out HERE.
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Spring 2016: 202 employers and 941 job seekers
- Fall 2015: 197 employers and 952 job seekers
- Spring 2015: 210 employers and 875 job seekers
- Fall 2014: 180 employers and 845 job seekers
Please contact Jen Rossi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!