Our 2013-2014 Career Fairs will be announced this summer. Check back for fall dates!
Why Attend a Career Fair?
- Click here to find out why our employers keep coming back to SJU's career fairs
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The fair was terrific and really well done - great and clear communications before and during, you made it so easy for employers!"
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Spring 2013: 161 employers and 881 job seekers
- Fall 2012: 140 employers and 730 job seekers
- Spring 2012: 151 employers and 808 job seekers
- Fall 2011: 150 employers and 721 job seekers
Please contact Jen Rossi at email@example.com or 610-660-3021 if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!