Spring 2014 Career Fair
Thursday, February 20th (snow date: Friday, February 21st)
SJU Athletic Center
To register, login to your SJUcareers account and click on the registration link under the Attend Events shortcut. If you need to create an account, click here. If you do not see the registration link when you login, contact Jen at email@example.com.
The cost to attend the career fair is $300 for our corporate attendees and $75 for nonprofits and government agencies. For an additional $200, organizations can sponsor the career fair which includes your logo on our student career fair website, social media "shout-outs" the week of the fair and mention on the front page of our career fair handout.
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Fall 2013: 171 employers and 877 job seekers
- Spring 2013: 161 employers and 881 job seekers
- Fall 2012: 140 employers and 730 job seekers
- Spring 2012: 151 employers and 808 job seekers
Please contact Jen Rossi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-3021 if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!