Upcoming Career Fairs
SJU Fall Career Fair
Thursday, September 22nd
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- It's fun...check it out HERE.
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Spring 2016: 202 employers and 941 job seekers
- Fall 2015: 197 employers and 952 job seekers
- Spring 2015: 210 employers and 875 job seekers
- Fall 2014: 180 employers and 845 job seekers
Please contact email@example.com if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!