2014 Non-Profit & Government Career Fair
Thursday, April 3rd
SJU Athletic Center
To register, please click here. The cost to attend the career fair is $25 Early-registration ($40 after March 3, 2014). For more information on the Non-Profit & Government Career Fair please contact Amanda at email@example.com or 610.660.3122
Thank you to everyone who attended the Spring Career Fair on February 20th! Details about our Fall Career Fair will be posted in June.
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- It's fun...check out the last career fair HERE.
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Fall 2013: 171 employers and 877 job seekers
- Spring 2013: 161 employers and 881 job seekers
- Fall 2012: 140 employers and 730 job seekers
- Spring 2012: 151 employers and 808 job seekers
Please contact Jen Rossi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-3021 if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!