Upcoming Career Fairs
Spring Career Fair
February 16, 2017
The Spring Career Fair connects employers with students of all majors and class years (undergraduate and graduate level) who are seeking full time, internship, part time and volunteer/service opportunities. The corporate fee is $300, and our reduced nonprofit/government fee is $75. Sponsorship opportunities are available at the $500 level (general sponsorship, includes registration) and $800 level (LinkedIn Photo Booth sponsorship, includes registration). To register, login to your SJUcareers account at www.sjucareers.org. If you do not have an account, you can create one at www.sjucareers.org.
Philadelphia Social Impact Career Fair
March 23, 2017
Jake Nevin Fieldhouse at Villanova University
The Philadelphia Social Impact Career Fair is for students and employers dedicated to having a social impact. This includes nonprofit, education, government, healthcare, post-graduate service and other socially innovative organizations.
Connect with students from 18 Philadelphia area colleges who are interested in making a social impact with their careers. Identify talented candidates for your full time, internship, part time and volunteer/service opportunities. To register, go to http://sju-csm.symplicity.com/events and select the Philadelphia Social Impact Career Fair from the list.
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- It's fun...check it out HERE.
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Fall 2016: 200 employers and 987 job seekers
- Spring 2016: 202 employers and 941 job seekers
- Fall 2015: 197 employers and 952 job seekers
- Spring 2015: 210 employers and 875 job seekers
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!