The career fair connects undergradate and graduate students, as well as alumni from all majors and all class years with employers. Attendees are seeking full time, internship, co-op, part time and volunteer/service opportunities. The cost is $300 for corporate registration and $75 for government and nonprofit. Registration includes a six foot table, two chairs, a networking breakfast with faculty, lunch for the representatives that attend and access to the 800-900 job seekers that attend. Sponsorship opportunities are also available at the $200 or $500 level.
To register, login to your SJUcareers account at www.sjucareers.org. If you do not have an account, go to the site and click the Register button under the Employer section.
Why Should Your Organization Attend a Career Fair?
- It's fun...check out the last career fair HERE.
- Increase awareness among students about your organization's opportunities
- Identify full-time, intern, co-op, part-time, volunteer, summer hires and future leaders for your organization
- For employers also participating in on-campus recruiting, increase student exposure for your interview day
Employer Feedback from past Career Fairs:
"The Career fair was excellent and the students are some of the finest I see."
"I go to Career Fairs around the nation all year long and have yet to see a Career Fair as organized as this one. I was beyond impressed."
"Always a great event. Very well attended."
Attendance & Participation from Past Career Fairs:
- Fall 2014: 180 employers and 845 job seekers
- Spring 2014: 173 employers and 871 job seekers
- Fall 2013: 171 employers and 877 job seekers
- Spring 2013: 161 employers and 881 job seekers
Please contact Jen Rossi at email@example.com or 610-660-3021 if you would like more information on upcoming career fairs. The Career Development Center is looking forward to seeing you at our next event!