The Career Development Center strives to prepare and empower students and alumni to discern and achieve professional goals throughout their lifetime. Through the development of meaningful and productive relationships with industry and campus partners, we connect students and alumni with experiential and professional opportunities and resources.
Excellence in Academics and Scholarship Provides Outstanding Candidates
- One of only 129 schools with a Phi Beta Kappa chapter, the oldest American academic honor society devoted to recognizing and advancing excellence in the arts and sciences, and business school accreditation by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Talented, highly skilled candidates from over 40 undergraduate majors and 47 graduate programs
- Academic programs at Saint Joseph's University are distinguished by a rigorous blend of the contemporary and the classical, inspired by the Jesuit tradition of serious inquiry stretching back over five centuries.
Recruit on Campus
According to a recent NACE Benchmark Survey, the most important elements in a college recruiting program are:
- The effective branding of an organization on campus
- The early identification of talent
- Measuring and communicating the value of the recruiting program within the organization
The Career Development Center can help your organization achieve these objectives and have a successful recruiting experience on campus. For more information on how you can maximize your recruiting potential at SJU, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To recruit Food Marketing students for full time, internship and co-op opportunities, please contact Kristi Goldstein-Taverno at email@example.com. If you are interested in hiring a co-op student from another major in our Haub School of Business, contact Todd Krug at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a Professional Organization
The staff at the Career Development Center are members of the following organizations:
If you are looking for professional development and networking opportunities for your organization, we encourage you to join at the state, regional or national level.