Excellence in Academics and Scholarship Provides Outstanding Candidates
- One of only 129 schools with a Phi Beta Kappa chapter, the oldest American academic honor society devoted to recognizing and advancing excellence in the arts and sciences, and business school accreditation by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Talented, highly skilled candidates from over 40 undergraduate majors and 47 graduate programs
- Academic programs at Saint Joseph's University are distinguished by a rigorous blend of the contemporary and the classical, inspired by the Jesuit tradition of serious inquiry stretching back over five centuries.
Recruiting on Campus
According to a recent NACE Benchmark Survey, the most important elements in a college recruiting program are:
- The effective branding of an organization on campus
- The early identification of talent
- Measuring and communicating the value of the recruiting program within the organization
The Career Development Center can help your organization achieve these objectives and have a successful recruiting experience on campus. For more information on how you can maximize your recruiting potential at SJU, contact us at email@example.com.
Join a Professional Organization
The staff at the Career Development Center are members of the following organizations:
If you are looking for professional development and networking opportunities for your organization, we encourage you to join at the state, regional or national level.