In addition to individual counseling, on-going support groups and discussion groups may be offered on a variety of topics. This semester Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is offering the following groups:
- Bereavement Support Group: For any student who has lost a loved one, recent or past; meets Thursdays, 11:30AM to 12:30PM, A504 Merion Gardens. Contact Dr. Bev Cutler for more information.
- Choices & Change: An Early Recovery Support Group. For students who are in the process of recovery from drug/alcohol addiction. Contact Dr Jade Logan.
- Freshman Funk: For any freshman who is not enjoying college life as much as s/he had hoped. Contact Dr Natalie Petyk
- How To Beat Procrastination and Improve Your Confidence: For students in need of strategies to keep their focus on their academics. Contact Dr Greg Nicholls.
- Stress and Anxiety Skills Training Workshop: Starting after Spring Break; for date/time/location contact Dr. Greg Nicholls
Additional groups may be offered throughout the academic year depending on students' needs and requests.