- Public Safety and Security
- Office of Student Disability Services
- Student Health Center
- Sexual Misconduct Support
- R.E.P.P. - Rape Education and Prevention Program confidential support
- Student Outreach and Support
- WADE: Wellness Alcohol and Drug Education
- Career Development Center
- APA Help Center - American Psychological Association's help site for the public
- Campaign to Change Direction- dedicated to changing the culture of mental health in America so that all of those in need receive the care and support they deserve.
- Victim Services of Montgomery County
- Half of Us - MTVU's mental health awareness campaign includes first-person accounts, videos, and information about mental health topics.
- National Mental Health Information Center - A free encyclopedia of mental health information
- The National Institute of Mental Health - Up-to-date information on specific mental disorders, diagnosis and treatment, publication order forms and more.
- Mental Health America - A non-profit mental health association (formerly known as the National Mental Health Association), the country's leading nonprofit dedicated to helping ALL people live mentally healthier lives.
- The Strength of Us-National Alliance of Mental Illness' information and social networking site for young adults
- ULifeline- Developed especially for college students, it includes anonymous, confidential mental health screenings, resources and information about mental health.