Student Outreach & Support can provide the following support for students:
- Point of contact for students and their families when dealing with a significant personal incident.
- Providing support and overseeing the re-entry process for students returning to the University following a leave of absence (LOA) or other time away from SJU.
- Assist in campus wide crisis management and emergency response.
- Assist students in accessing resources or navigating university systems.
- Provide formal referrals to both on and off campus resources.
- Available for consulting & training relative to identifying students at risk.
- Training students on how to approach a friend in need.
- Developing a support & action Plan.