"Think About It" prepares new college students for the unique challenges and responsibilities of college life. Focusing on minimizing risks associated with alcohol, drugs, and sexual violence, Think About It takes a harm-reduction approach that resonates with students and results in a healthy campus culture. All incoming SJU First Year and Transfer Students are expected to complete this 3-part course.
Directions to Complete Required Course: Think About It
1. Go to Campus Clarity (www.campusclarity.com/signup) to sign up and get started. You will first be asekd for your SJU e-mail address (example email@example.com.) It will then ask for your first and last name and student ID to ensure you are meant to take this course. Please use your given name and NOT a nickname. Your SJU student ID starts with "10" followed by 6 digits; there are no letters in your student ID number. (example: 10580000)
2. Your log-in ID is your full SJU email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org). Your password is your SJU student ID number (example: 10580000). Once log in is complete, follow the prompts for the brief questionnaire.
3. Once submitted, you will be directed to a "My Courses" page. Find the Think About It: Part 3 and click the green start button to begin.
- The entire course will take about 20 minutes to complete but you can log in and out should you need to.
- If you experience any technical difficulty, please click on the "Questions" link which is located at the bottom of every page.
4. Part 3 of this series must be completed by Friday, April 24, 2015 at 5pm.
If you need technical support, plase contact:
email@example.com or call 1-800-652-9546.
If you have other questions, please contact:
Wellness, Alcohol & Drug Education (WADE) Program