MAP Multicultural Admissions Program
MAP is designed to give you a first-hand experience of our dynamic, diverse campus life, curriculum, students and faculty with an overnight component. MAP is geared towards admitted students interested in finding out more about how we embrace and celebrate diversity on our campus.
This event will take place on Friday, April 4, 2014 beginning at 4:00pm. MAP will conclude after an overnight stay on campus and the start of our Admitted Students' Day on Saturday, April 5th. Register now to take part in this special event!
How to prepare for MAP
- Complete the MAP Contract: This document must be signed by student and parent/guardian. Please return via fax to 610.660.1314 by March 24, 2014.
- Book overnight accommodations for parents
- Find out what to bring
- Check out the MAP Schedule
- Emergency contact information
- Get directions to the University
- Check out our campus map
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact: