Congratulations! You've been admitted. Here's what you need to know to become a Hawk.
Let us know that you are coming!
- Submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit ($500 for resident students or $250 for commuting students).
Complete your paperwork
Assistance (US Citizens only): File
the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- SJU FAFSA Code: 003367
- Contact your undergraduate transfer admission counselor for questions on Financial Assistance.
- I-20 Processing (Non-US Citizens only): Contact the Center for International Programs at CIP@sju.edu for information on I-20 processing.
Join the SJU network
- After depositing, students will receive a SJU username and password information to the email address listed on your application for admission.
- Once you receive your SJU username and password,please log-onto MySJU and view the New Hawks tab and complete tasks in the next steps checklist. Within the New Hawks tab you will find detailed information on housing, health insurance, financial information and academic resources.
Get your financial facts
- After you have received your financial aid packet in the mail go to the admitted student financial aid page for your checklist and next steps to become a Hawk.
- Students who wish to live on-campus must complete a Housing Preference Form and a Housing Agreement contract.
- The Office of Residence Life will begin making housing assignments in April and on a rolling basis once all forms have been completed and submitted.
May 1 and after…
advising center to review your transfer credit evaluation and register for
- Complete necessary health forms, available online via MySJU.
- Submit your final college transcript to the Saint Joseph’s University Office of Undergraduate Admissions at the completion of the spring 2013 semester.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
June 1 and after ...
Orientation (US and Non-US Citizens)
- New Student Orientation Luncheon will take place on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 11:30am in the President’s Lounge of Campion Student Center.
- Registration will be available on MySJU.
- New International Student Orientation (Non-US Citizens only)
- Contact the Center for International Programs at CIP@sju.edu for more information.
- New International Student Orientation will take place on Friday, August 23, 2013 9:30am – 2:30pm