Are you a Hawk?
2013 SJU international student profile
- Middle 50% GPA: 3.22 – 3.9 on a 4.00 scale
- Middle 50% SAT: 1060 – 1230 out of 1600 point scale (reading & math)
- Middle 50% ACT: 23 – 28 out of 36 points (composite score)
- Middle 50% TOEFL: 83 – 98 out of 120
- Minimum IELTS: 6.5
*Current countries represented by Undergraduate International Students at Saint Joseph's University can be found in crimson.
|Ecuador||Malaysia||United Arab Emirates|
|Equatorial Guinea||Mexico||United Kingdom|
Rankings & Distinctions
- U.S. News & World Report’s consistently ranks Saint Joseph’s among “America’s Best Colleges.” In the Regional Universities/North category, SJU is #8.
- Saint Joseph’s is one of only 283 schools to have a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, the oldest American honor society for the arts and sciences.
- The Haub School of Business is accredited by AACSB in Business and Accounting. Less than five perfect of business schools worldwide meet this standard of excellence.
- Payscale named the Haub School of Business #4 (out of 1,500 business schools) for return on investment.
Fall 2014 Application & Scholarship Information for International Students
Please select the admission process information specific for you:
Students applying directly to SJU from high school.
Students applying directly to SJU from a community college or university
Students applying from high school planning to attend ELS Language Center Inc. to complete English language coursework to meet the SJU English proficiency requirement.
Students applying from a community college or university planning to attend ELS Language Center Inc. to complete English language coursework to meet the SJU English proficiency requirement.
Spring 2014 applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Admission for the spring 2014 semester will require test scores to be submitted with your application.
Contact your admissions counselor: