Saint Joseph's University welcomes exchange students from select universities world-wide. Below is a list of our current exchange programs offered:
Chile - Alberto Hurtado University (Santiago)
Japan - Sophia University (Toyko)
Spain - Institut Químic de Sarrià (Barcelona)
1. Complete Application (Provided below)
2. Personal Statement: Write a personal statement in 150 words describing why you wish to study for a semester at Saint Joseph’s University. This is to be uploaded at the end of the application (below).
3. Advisor Recommendation: This can be uploaded at the end of the application (below) or e-mailed to David Sicoli at email@example.com.
Recommendation letter should include:
-- Student's full name
-- Student’s current area of study (business, science, etc.)
-- Name of your current college/university
-- Brief statement nominating the student for the exchange
-- Confirmation that the student is in good academic and disciplinary standing
4. Official Transcripts: Submit official copies of transcripts for all college/university education. All transcripts must be submitted in native language and English-translated. Transcripts can be sent to:
Saint Joseph's University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Attn: David Sicoli
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131 USA
Or official electronic copies can be sent directly to David Sicoli at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Test Scores: Please submit your official test scores to Saint Joseph’s University. Students only need to submit one test: TOEFL or IELTS
Recommended scores are:
- TOEFL iBT: 79
- IELTS: 6.5
6. Copy of Passport picture page: Used for I-20 processing. This can be uploaded at the end of the application (below).
Please contact David Sicoli, Assistant Director of International Admissions, at email@example.com.