SJU and You: Multicultural students exploring Saint Joseph's University.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is pleased to invite you and your parents to a special event for multicultural students who are ready to pursue higher education. During SJU & YOU: Multicultural students exploring Saint Joseph's University you will:
- Discover how Saint Joseph's University celebrates diversity and supports students of all backgrounds through our organizations, curriculum, and campus events.
- Meet with current students from diverse backgrounds and learn strategies that have helped them successfully navigate the college admissions process, and hear why they chose Saint Joseph’s University!
- Meet our admissions staff, learn the essentials of the financial aid process, and how to search for outside scholarships that may help make college more affordable.
- Hear from alumni and other prominent members of the SJU community about the wonderful opportunities that we offer and how the SJU experience can prepare you for success.
- Separate sessions will be offered for parent and students.
Optional Tours of campus will be available from 5:00-6:00pm and light refreshments will be served.
Dates to register for this very special event:
Thursday, October 18, 2012 6pm–8:30pm
If you have any other questions please contact Sabriya McWilliams by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 610-660-2959.