- 02/11/2014 The Richard Johnson Center for Anti-Violence will host "The Philadelphia Experiment: Re-imagined Policing and Enforcement in the City of Brotherly Love," a closer look at the changes and strategies implemented in 2013, on Tuesday, Feb. 18, at 7 p.m., in the North Lounge of Campion Student Center.
- 02/12/2014 Saint Joseph's University's Haub School of Business has been recognized in the Top 100 by two ranking agencies — U.S. News & World Report and Eduniversal.
- 02/12/2014 Saint Joseph’s University is partnering with several colleges and universities around the country to help teachers obtain a Michigan deaf and hard of hearing endorsement online
- 02/12/2014 Employers representing an array of industries and organizations, including financial services, non-profits, government agencies, retail, food marketing and advertising will be on the Saint Joseph’s University campus on Thursday, Feb. 20 for the Spring Career Fair.
- 02/19/2014 As Pope Francis’ first anniversary as the worldwide leader of the Roman Catholic Church approaches on March 13, Saint Joseph’s University’s Catholic Intellectual Series will host a panel discussion on Wednesday, Feb. 26, at 7 p.m.
- 02/28/2014 To educate the community about methods and techniques to address stormwater runoff challenges, SJU and the Lower Merion Conservancy will host the fourth annual workshop, “From Rain Barrels to Facebook: A Workshop on Stormwater Management in the 21st Century,” on Thurs., March 13, in the Campion Student Center.
- 03/04/2014 More than 500 Saint Joseph’s students, team leaders and faculty/staff facilitators are spending spring break by participating in the Appalachian Experience, which takes them to towns and hamlets along the Appalachian mountain range, where they work with local organizations to support community initiatives.