Anthony DelConte, M.D.
Office: Mandeville 244
- Residency, University Health Centers of Pittsburgh
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh - School of Medicine
- B.S., Saint Joseph's University
Dr. Tony DelConte has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry in private practice, academia and pharmaceutical medicine. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing at Saint Joseph's University. He has taught Global Corporate Strategy, Sales, Promotions, and Healthcare Delivery Alternatives, a service-learning course. As the founder of DC Medical Consulting LLC, he advises biotechnology firms on their clinical development, medical affairs, and drug safety activities. He serves as the Chief Medical Director for Lipocine, a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative oral treatment alternatives. Previously Dr. DelConte was Chief Medical Officer at Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, and held positions of increasing responsibility at Wyeth and Novartis Pharmaceuticals. He also served on the faculty at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University. Dr. DelConte holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Saint Joseph's University and earned his Medical Degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and a Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- PMK 190SL - Healthcare Delivery Alternatives
- PMK 211 - Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing Environment
- PMK 331 - Sales Management
- PMK 351 - Promotions Management
- MPE 720 - Global Corporate Strategy