George J. Grevera, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Computer and Information Science, University of Pennsylvania
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, Drexel University
- B.S. Computer Science & Biology, University of Scranton
- CSC 121 Computer Science II
- CSC 310/553 Computer Systems
- CSC 342/631 Computer Vision
Abstracts From Recent Papers
SPIE Medical Imaging 2005
G.J. Grevera: "The "Dead Reckoning" Signed Distance Transform." CVIU 2004.
I. Nystrom, G.J. Grevera, J.K. Udupa, and B.E. Hirsch: "Efficient Computation of Surface Area and Enclosed Volume from Surface Representations." Submitted to IEEE TMI.
Am. Soc. for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO) 2004
SPIE Medical Imaging 2004
Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2003
Generalized Maximum Intensity Projection (GMIP)
Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM) 2003 poster
SPIE Medical Imaging 2003
Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2002
Abstract from Dissertation
- computer vision
- image processing
- medical imaging (segmentation, registration, analysis, and visualization) using 3dviewnix
- computer graphics
- numerical methods