Thomas R. Conway, Ed.D.
Phone: (610) 660-1850
- Fall 2013 to present – Member of University of the Sciences Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee to review all IRB proposals that involve animal research.
- Fall 2013 to present – Member of the Cooper Medical School of Rowan University’s Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee to review all IRB proposals that involve animal research.
- Faith Justice and the Catholic Tradition
- American Religious Thought
- Historical and Contemporary Perspectives in Education
- Secondary Fieldwork
- Conway, T. R. (2010). The electrical and technology curriculum of an urban charter high school and its impact for the female in academic and trades settings. (Doctoral dissertation).
- Conway, T., & Crawford-Fisher, R. (2008). The need for continued research on gay straight alliances. Journal of Curriculum and Pedagogy 4(2). Troy, NY: Educator’s International Press, Inc.
- Horn, R. A., Conway, T., & Williams, M. (Spring, 2007). Scholar-practitioner reflections on the urban education contexts of race and social class in the current climate of standards and accountability. ScholarlyPartnershipsEdu, 2(1), 45-58.
- Conway, T. (2013). School mobility and education. In J. Ainsworth & J. G. Golson (Eds.), Sociology of Education: An A to Z Guide. Sage Publications.
- Conway, T. (2013). Pennsylvania. In J. Ainsworth & J. G. Golson (Eds.), Sociology of Education: An A to Z Guide. Sage Publications.
- Conway, T. (2012). From an “outsider’s” perspective. In J.M. Meloy (Eds.), Twenty-first century learning by doing (7, 11, 23, 60-61, 64, 96, 102-103, 108). Rotterdam: Sense Publishers.
- Conway, T. (2007). Introducing Jerome Bruner. In J. L. Kincheloe, & R. A. Horn (Eds.), The Praeger Handbook of Education and Psychology (52-67). Westport, CT: Greenwood Publishing Group.