Connect to Your Future with an Online Degree
There’s always more to learn — about the world, your chosen field and yourself. At Saint Joseph’s University, our online courses make it possible to advance your career — or just broaden your horizons — without completely disrupting your life.
Whether you’re looking to finish a bachelor’s or associate’s degree or add a certificate or graduate degree to your resume, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to reach your professional goals – and you’ll be ready to flex and adapt to an ever-changing future.
How to Apply
Ready to Start Your Application?
Explore Our Programs
Many programs offer rolling admission and enrollment with start dates throughout the year.
Flexible online class offerings provide the convenience you need as an adult learner to complete your bachelor’s or associate degree or earn a post-baccalaureate certificate.
Online Adult Learner Programs:
- Business Administration A.B.A.
- Business Administration B.B.A.
- Interdisciplinary Studies B.L.S
- Health Administration B.L.S
- Organization Development and Leadership B.L.S
- Psychological Studies B.L.S
For personalized enrollment assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 610-660-1300.
Saint Joseph’s accredited online programs are consistently ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. As an online student, you’ll have access to distinguished faculty experts and build professional networks with your student peers.
Online Master's Programs:
- Applied Behavior Analysis M.S.
- Business Intelligence & Analytics M.S.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling M.S.
- Criminal Justice M.S.
- Computer Science M.S.
- Cybersecurity M.S.
- Educational Leadership and Administration M.S.
- Education M.S. - Art Education PK-12
- Education M.S. - Foreign Language PK-12
- Education M.S. - Professional Education
- Education M.S. - Early Childhood/Elementary PK-4
- Education M.S. - Elementary/Middle School 4-8
- Education M.S. - Secondary Education 7-12
- Finance M.S.
- Food Marketing MBA
- Health Administration and Health Informatics M.H.A./M.S. Dual Degree
- Health Informatics M.S.
- Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accountancy (M.P.A.)
- Marketing M.S.
- Organization Development and Leadership M.S.
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA
- Special Education M.S. - PK-8 or 7-12
- Special Education M.S. - Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Strategic Human Resource Management M.S.
For personalized enrollment assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-1101.
With an online certificate in business, technology, health or education, you can add expertise to your skillset in one area of specialization. Most certificate programs take just 4-5 courses to complete and many of our certificates can be applied toward a full master’s degree.
Online Certificate/Certification Programs:
- Applied Investment Analysis MBA certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorder endorsement
- Applied Behavior Analysis certificate
- Business Administration graduate certificate
- Business Administration adult learner certificate
- Business Administration certificate in proficiency
- Corporate Financial Management MBA certificate
- Cyber Intelligence certificate
- Cybersecurity certificate
- Data Analytics MBA certificate
- Data Management MBA certificate
- Data Science MBA certificate
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education PK-12 certification
- English as a Second Language certificate
- Financial Applications in Real Estate MBA certificate
- Health Informatics certificate
- Healthcare Management MBA certificate
- Human Resource Management MBA certificate
- Marketing MBA certificate
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing certificate
- Reading Interventionist certificate
- Social, Emotional and Behavioral Wellness PK-12 certificate
- Special Education certification
With our online degree programs, your classroom can be wherever you are. We’ll work with you as you navigate every step of the enrollment process, from application materials and deadlines to language proficiency and technical requirements.
Online Learning at Saint Joseph's
Learning online at Saint Joseph’s is more than just you and a computer. You’ll be connected to a community of students and expert faculty that care about your success. Our programs come with personalized instruction, academic advising and lifelong career services.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition rates vary by program and concentration options. You may also be able to transfer credits to reduce the total cost of tuition.
Students in our online programs may qualify for grants, scholarships, fellowships, payment plans and student loans to help cover the cost of a Saint Joseph’s degree.
Benefits for Veterans
A military friendly school with a dedicated Office of Veterans Services, Saint Joseph’s is committed to active duty military, veterans and their family members who may be eligible for free or discounted tuition for online courses through the Yellow Ribbon program.
Virtual & In-Person Visits
We offer a variety of in-person and virtual information sessions and tour options so you can explore our online degree programs, including an online virtual tour.