Group Visits are for schools or organizations wishing to bring groups of 10 or more high school aged students. Counselors are welcome to schedule a visit on a Tuesday or Thursday. The visits are 90 minutes and take place at 11:00 a.m. –12:30 p.m. Each visit will consist of a Discover SJU presentation and a campus tour. We ask that requests are made at least three weeks in advance of your planned visit day.Request
Individual Campus Visits are available upon request for counselors that cannot attend our events. You can contact your admissions counselor to arrange your personalized visit.
Regional Counselor Receptions
Regional Counselor Receptions are events for counselors to learn about the University without leaving their hometown. If you are interested in attending future regional counselor receptions, please fill out our Counselor Inquiry Form and you will receive information about receptions scheduled in your area.
- U.S. News & World Report’s consistently ranks Saint Joseph’s among the top 15 “America’s Best Colleges.” In the Regional Universities/North category.
- Saint Joseph’s is one of only 283 schools to have a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, the oldest American honor society for the arts and sciences.
- 97% percent of the graduating class of 2018 was either employed, pursuing graduate study or involved in a full-time volunteer program within six months of graduation.
- Middle 50% GPA: 3.32–3.96
- Middle 50% ACT: 25–30
- Middle 50% SAT: 1140–1300
Data calculated as of June 21, 2018
SAT score includes evidence-based reading/writing & math only
As Philadelphia's Jesuit, Catholic University, founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University provides a rigorous, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts. SJU ranks as a top university in the Northeast, with a Phi Beta Kappa chapter in the College of Arts and Sciences and AACSB accreditation of the Erivan K. Haub School of Business. The University is also deeply committed to the Jesuit tradition of scholarship and service, earning a place on the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll and the community engagement classification from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. With courses offered on campus and online, SJU prepares its more than 9,000 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students to lead lives of personal excellence, professional success and engaged citizenship.