Forms & Resources
After reviewing your financial aid information, refer to the following resources for help with special payment, and additional financial aid options.
Access Your Account
Admitted Students can view their financial aid award online:
Saint Joseph's allows for the sensible approach to paying for education expenses with a variety of payment options:
- SJU's Monthly Installment Plan or call 1-800-722-4867 to speak to a representative.
- SJU's payment options.
Don't forget to give your parents access to your bill.
Military and/or National Service Benefits
The education benefits provided by the Post-9/11 GI Bill and Saint Joseph’s University allow veterans and their families with at least 36 months of aggregate service on or after September 11, 2011, and those discharges with a service-connected disability after 30 days, to attend SJU full or part-time with the cost of tuition covered. (Note: The tuition is not always covered; please check with your VA Representative to review your tuition benefits) Individuals who have served 90 days -36 months of aggregate service are eligible for a percentage of their tuition to be covered. Students are encouraged to verify eligibility of benefits with the VA and visit www.gibill.va.gov.
Federal and Non-Federal Loans
- Learn more about loan repayment choices and estimated monthly Federal Loan payments at studentaid.gov.
- Learn more about non-federal private education loans.
Links to Master Promissory Notes
- Federal Perkins Loan Master Promissory Note (The Federal Perkins Loan Note can be downloaded and printed from this page. The Federal Perkins Loan Note must be printed, completed, and the original sent to: Saint Joseph's University Hawk Central 5600 City Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19131-1395)
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loan
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Parent PLUS Loan
Financial Aid Award Appeal Process
After reviewing your financial aid award, you may submit an appeal based on the following special financial circumstances:
- Loss of income/unemployment
- Death of a wage earner
- Significant medical expenses not covered by insurance
- Other financial circumstance not reflected on the 2018-2019 FAFSA
Please contact your admission and financial aid counselor to discuss the appeal process.
Don't forget to let us know you're coming!
Submit your non-refundable deposit
($500 for resident student or $250 for commuting students)