The value of the “live greater” experience
A college education will be one of the most significant investments you will ever make. And we know a roll-your-sleeves-up, experience-it-all, challenge-hungry student like yourself wants to make the most of that investment.
At SJU you will receive an educational experience that’s value is lifelong. You’ll learn in intimate classrooms from world-renowned faculty, engage in diverse service learning and internship opportunities and have the chance to study abroad across 29 SJU locations around the world. You’ll forge lifelong friendships with other highly motivated students, all while living and learning in Philadelphia, one of the country’s most vibrant cities.
SJU strives to make our high quality educational experience affordable for all qualified students. That’s why 97% of freshman students were awarded grants and scholarships over the past five years.
The value of your SJU education extends beyond life-shaping and worldview-defining educational experiences. According to the U.S Department of Education, college graduates make 66% more than high school graduates, and are much less likely to face unemployment. Talk about an investment with huge dividends.
Regardless of family income, we encourage you to apply for admission and financial aid, especially if you have a not-for-spectator, opportunities-are-for-seizing, life-is-for-living approach to education.
At SJU, your admission counselor is also your financial aid counselor so please contact us for help.
Tuition and Fees
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Online (SJU's school code is 003367)
- Net price calculator
- fastWEB Scholarship Search
- Financial Aid Information Page
- Pennsylvania Tuition Account Program
- The Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
- The United States Department of Education
- United Negro College Fund Links to Minority Scholarships
- Scholarship Resource
- Scholarship Resources/Hispanic Students
- Avoiding Scholarship Scams