Transfer Transition Program
SJU offers new students a Transfer Transition Program during the fall and spring semesters. Here is what you can expect:
- Meeting students who previously transferred to SJU, and other incoming transfer students
- Check-in meetings with Academic Advising staff
- A finalized course schedule
- Small campus tours specifically to show you where your classes will be held
- Information sessions regarding Student Activities, Support Services, and Student Success
- A week of activities during the first week of classes (including dinner, baseball or basketball games)
More information, including a registration link, is sent to you after you confirm your enrollment to Saint Joseph's University. Orientation typically occurs the week before classes begin.
Current SJU students who previously transferred are peer-mentors and give you an insider's view of what life is like on Hawk Hill. Once you arrive, you will meet your mentor at Transfer Orientation. Transfer Mentors will:
- Address your specific questions from a student's perspective
- Let you know what they wish they knew before they transferred
- Be available during the semester to answer your questions
Keep in mind, our transfer mentors were, at one point, in your shoes and transferring to SJU. Once here, they found their niche and are now helping others. Maybe you will want to become a Transfer Mentor too.
We look forward to helping you with your transition to Saint Joseph's University! If you have any questions about the transfer application process, call 610.660.1300 or email email@example.com.