Babak Forouraghi, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
- B.S., M.S. (Computer Engineering), Iowa State University
- M.S., Ph.D. (Computer Science), Iowa State University
- L. Ma (Graduate Student) and B. Forouraghi, "A Hybrid Search Strategy to Enhance Multiple Objective Optimization," The 24th International Conference on Industrial, Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems (IEA/AEI) -- Also in Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, No. 6704, pp. 302-311, 2011.
- S. Brown (Graduate Student) and B. Forouraghi, "Concept Classification Using a Hybrid Data Mining Model," The 21st IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 09), pp. 375-378, 2009.
- B. Forouarghi, "Optimal Tolerance Allocation Using a Multi-Objective Particle Swarm Optimizer," International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 44, No. 7, pp. 710-725, 2008.
- E. Ochlak (Undergraduate Student) and B. Forouraghi, "A Particle Swarm Algorithm for Multiobjective Design Optimization," Proceedings of the 18th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 06), pp. 765-772, 2006.
- B. Forouraghi, "Robust Engineering Design with Genetic Algorithms," The 17th International Conference on Industrial and Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems (IEA/AIE) -- Also in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, No. 3029, pp. 562-572, 2004.
- B. Forouraghi, "A Genetic Algorithm for Parameter and Tolerance Design," Hawaii International Conference on Computer Sciences, 2004.
- B. Forouraghi, "Worst-Case Tolerance Design and Quality Assurance via Genetic Algorithms," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, pp. 880-886, May 2002.
- B. Forouraghi, "A Genetic Algorithm for Multiobjective Robust Design," Journal of Applied Intelligence, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 151-161, 2000.