Elizabeth B. Fong
Merion Hall 373
Behavior Analysis Experience
- Coordinator, Behavior Analysis Course Sequence, Department of Interdisciplinary Studies Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA (2016-present) Responsible for the revision, design, approval, implementation, and hiring for an undergraduate specialized major in preparation for certification in Behavior Analysis.
- Coordinator, Behavior Analysis Course Sequence, School of Education, Arcadia University, Glenside, PA (2016) Responsible for the design, approval, implementation, and hiring for a graduate specialized major in preparation for certification in Behavior Analysis.
- CEO, Trinity Behavior Consulting, LLC Wallingford, PA (2009 – 2018). Provide performance improvement consultation to human service programs and educational systems.
- President, Culture and Diversity SIG (formerly Multicultural Alliance of Behavior Analysts). Wallingford, PA and Japan (2009 – Present). Oversee day to day functions of organization
- Director of Autism Services Plymouth Meeting, PA (2013-2014). Developed behavior analysis platforms and provide clinical development to staff.
Individual Behavior Management Experience
- Behavior Analyst Consultant, Trinity Behavior Consulting, LLC Wallingford, PA (Jan 2009 – Present) A boutique behavioral consulting firm specializing in individual consultation on the assessment, design, and implementation of behavioral programs in school, home, and community settings. Specializing in complex behavior cases and provision of services for school districts with legal/compliance issues.
- Behavior Analyst, Foundations Behavioral Health, Doylestown, PA (Aug 2015 – May 2016) Provided behavioral assessment and treatment planning as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Behavior Analyst Supervisor and Parent Trainer, rethink first, New York, NY (Jan 2011- Aug 2016)
- Clinical Manager, Northern Home for Children, Philadelphia, PA (Aug 2010 – May 2011)
- Research Assistant, Bristol School District, Bristol, PA (Jan 2010)
- Director of Administration, Clarity Behavior Consulting, Langhorne, PA (Sept 2008 – May 2009)
- Associate Director, Clarity Behavior Consulting, Langhorne, PA (Jan 2007)
- ABA Therapist, Clarity Behavior Consulting, Langhorne, PA (Aug 2007)
- Doctoral Intern, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, Stafford, PA (July 2018-July 2019)
- Forensic Psychology Assistant, Clinical and Forensic Psychology and Therapy Philadelphia, PA (Jan 2015 – August 2019)
- Extern, Foundations Behavioral Health, Doylestown, PA (Aug 2014)
- Extern, Progressions Behavioral Health, Philadelphia, PA (Aug 2013-Jan 2014)
- Extern, The Pathway School, Norristown, PA (Aug 2013- June 2014)
- Intern, Strath Haven High School, Wallingford, PA (Sept 2008-June 2010)
- Rehabilitation Specialist, Hedwig House, Abington, PA (May 2005 – May 2006)
- Research Assistant, Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA (May 2003, Dec 2004)
- Hughes Fong, E, Lee, H., & Ficklin, S. (2017). Increasing Diversity in Behavior Analysis. Behavior Analysis Research and Practice.
- Fong, E.H., & Lee, H. (2017) Socio-cultural Perspective on Autism Intervention. Eds. Yip, J. In Autism - Paradigms and Clinical Application, ISBN 978-953-51-5013-8
- Fong, E. H., Catagnus, R. M., Brodhead, M. T., Quigley, S., & Field, S. (2016). Developing the Cultural Awareness Skills of Behavior Analysts. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 1-11.
- Fong, E.H. (2016) Considering Neurotypical Privilege. The Practice of Behavior Analysis 2(1): 14
- Hughes Fong, E., & Tanaka, S. (2013). Multicultural Alliance of Behavior Analysis Standards for Cultural Competence in Behavior Analysis. The International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therapy. 8(2): 17-19.
Manuscripts In Preparation
- Hughes Fong, E., (in review). Standards for Cultural Competence In B.M. Conners and S. Capella Multiculturalism and Diversity Issues in Applied Behavior Analysis: Bridging Theory to Professional Practice
- Hughes Fong, E., (in review). Examining Cross Cultural Supervision. In B.M. Conners and S. Capella Multiculturalism and Diversity Issues in Applied Behavior Analysis: Bridging Theory to Professional Practice
- Associate Editor, Behavior Analysis: Research and Practice (2016 - present)
- Ad Hoc Reviewer, Behavior Analysis: Research and Practice (2015- present)
- Ad Hoc Reviewer: Behavior Analysis in Practice (2017 – present)
- Invited Reviewer, National Multicultural Conference and Summit Proposals (2014, 2016)
- Invited Reviwer, KronoScope: Journal for the Study of Time (2017)