Morgan M. Bryant, Ph.D.
Morgan M. Bryant, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Marketing Department of The Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph's University. Dr. Bryant teaches Marketing Research, Marketing Analytics, and Principles of Marketing in the undergraduate and graduate programs. Dr. Bryant brings more than 15 years of corporate experience to the classroom, in consumer market research, marketing analytics, and management consulting with companies including Johnson & Johnson, Merck, IQVIA, and AutoTrader.com.
- 2018 - PhD, University of Georgia, Consumer Economics
- 2007 - M.S., Temple University, Healthcare Financial Management
- 2002 - MBA, Florida A&M University, Finance
- 2000 - B.S., Florida A&M University, Business Administration
- 2018 - 2019, Faculty Fellow, College of Entertainment & Music Business, Belmont University, Nashville, TN
- 2017, Instructor, Consumer Economics, College of Family & Consumer Sciences, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- 2013 - 2015, Director, Strategic Planning & Policy Analytics, The Atlanta Housing Authority, Atlanta, GA
- 2011 - 2012, Director, Partner & Portfolio Management (Product Management), AutoTrader.com/Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA
- 2010 - 2011, Portfolio Director, Oncology, Nueroscience, & Vaccines, (Consumer Market Research), Merck & Co., Philadelphia, PA
- 2007 - 2010, Sr. Management Consultant, Strategy & Portfolio Analysis (Consumer Market Research), IQVIA, Philadelphia, PA/New York/NY
- 2005 - 2007, Sr. Analyst, Strategic Planning, Commercial Development, & Private Equity, Johnson & Johnson, Philadelphia, PA/New Jersey
- 2004 - 2005, Financial Valuation Consultant, CBIZ Valuation Group, Los Angeles, CA
- 2002 - 2004, Sr. Analyst, Research & Development, Medtronic Diabetes, Los Angeles, CA
- Bryant, Morgan M. and Eric Holt (2018) “Award Tour: An Applied Analytics Review of Mainstream Consumption of Urban Music Concerts.” Society for Marketing Advances Annual Conference Proceedings. West Palm Beach, FL.
- Bryant, Morgan M. and Thompson, Scott A. (2016). “Ratings, Reviews, and Revenues: Do Gender Signals Play a Role in Influencing Consumer Behavior and Shop Performance on Social Commerce Sites? An Examination Using Etsy.com.” Society for Marketing Advances Annual Conference Proceedings. Atlanta, GA
- Online Consumer Behavior and Decision-Making
- Social Commerce
- Consumer-to-Consumer Social Media Interactions
- Entertainment Marketing & Consumption
- 2019 - Present, Member, Junior Editorial Board, The Journal of Consumer Affairs
- 2019 - Present, Parliamentarian, Faculty Senate, Saint Joseph's University