Nancy Fox, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA (1989)
- BA, Economics, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ (1975)
- Profits and Prophets: Market Economics and Jewish Social Ethics. Palgrave MacMillan. July 2020.
- “A Social Justice Perspective on Bourgeois Equality.” Symposium on Bourgeois Equality: How Ideas, Not Capital or Institutions, Enriched the World by Deidre McCloskey. Faith and Economics, Fall 2016, No. 68 (invited).
- A Calculated Future: Theology, Ethics, and Economics (with D. Stephen Long and with Tripp York). Baylor University Press, 2007.
- Theology, Ethics, and Economics" Spring Scholar in Residence Beth Shalom Congregation Jacksonville FL March 7-9, 2008
- Economics and Ethics
- Industrial Organization