- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited four-year college or university.
- Personal Statement (around 500 words)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
2. Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework. Transcripts can be mailed to the address below, or sent electronically directly from the academic institution(s). Other forms of delivery will be considered unofficial.
- Mail transcripts to the attention of: Office of Graduate Operations, Saint Joseph’s University, 5600 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131
Email transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants will provide recommenders’ contact information within the online application. Letters of recommendation should be professional or academic.
4. $35 application fee.
- Waived for all applicants that attended an on-campus or virtual open house, or are SJU alums.
*Note: All documents submitted in support of an application will become the property of the University and are not returnable.
Please see additional information regarding English language requirements and deadlines listed under the International Applicants section.
Saint Joseph's University operates on a rolling admissions basis for graduate applications. Documents can be submitted to the Office of Graduate Operations at any time throughout the year for admission consideration. Applications are reviewed for Spring, Summer, and Fall start terms.