- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The One-Year cohort begins each year in early May.
- The 20-Month cohort begins each year in early September.
Qualifications to be Considered for Admission
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Completed application packet (see below for details)
- Please note: An undergraduate degree in business is required for admission into the One-Year Executive MBA Program. Candidates with an undergraduate degree in a discipline other than business may be considered for the 20-Month Executive MBA program. Please note that the qualifications listed above are not a guarantee of an offer of admission.
A completed application includes the following:
- A completed application form
- Official Transcripts for all credits earned, Undergraduate and Graduate
- Resume showing at least five years of professional experience
- One letter of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Completion of a structured personal interview
- Not required
Program Contact Information:
- Address: Executive MBA Program, Saint Joseph’s University, 5600 City Avenue, MV 392, Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Phone: 610-660-1692