- Rolling Admissions
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- At least four years of professional industry-focused experience
- Complete online SJU application
- Upload resume showing at least four years of professional industry-focused experience
- Provide official transcripts of all course work from each undergraduate and graduate school attended
- Submit one letter of recommendation
- Complete a structured personal interview
- No GMAT Required
Additional Requirements For International Students:
Foreign applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Arrangements should be made by writing directly to:
TOEFL Box 6151 Princeton, NJ 08541-6151 USA
Policy for International Students
Because international students usually only receive one copy of their transcripts, the following procedures must be followed:
Bring original transcripts to the notary republic, have them photocopied and notarized with a seal. Photocopies must have an original seal.
International Students must submit an official course-by-course evaluation by World Education Service (WES: 1-800-937-3898/3899) of undergraduate and graduate education.
If the student is from a country where English is not the primary language, they are mandated to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). If they do not wish to take the TOEFL, they can enroll in the English as a Second Language (ESL) program. This program is a study program for 2 months where students are evaluated and receive a recommendation letter.
Contact for TOEFL: TOEFL Box 6151 Princeton, NJ 08541-6151
Contact for ESL: Regina Brown (1-610-660-3077)
Program address for the In Person Classroom Model
Saint Joseph’s University 5600 City Avenue – MV 392 Philadelphia, PA 19131
Program contact information
Kathleen Klarich Market Development Manager/Program Administrator 610-660-3155 firstname.lastname@example.org