- Fall Semester deadline: July 15
- Spring Semester deadline: November 15
- Summer Semester deadline: April 15
- International Applicants: Deadlines and Details
- Saint Joseph's University's Fall and Spring semesters are 14 weeks for on-campus courses and 8 weeks for online courses.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited University
- A completed application packet (see below for details)
A completed application includes:
- Official Transcripts for all credits earned (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: $35.00
- Personal Statement
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (test must be taken within the last 7 years)
- The GMAT exam requirement can be waived under certain circumstances, such as High academic achievement, Professional certifications, Progressive work experience, Completion of Masters or terminal degree.
Contact our Admissions Manager, Kate Sonstein, to find out if you qualify for a GMAT Waiver at: email@example.com
The “Personal Statement” addresses the following question:
In a 250-500 word essay, please explain how the program will help you achieve your professional and/or personal goals. Please provide any additional information you think may be important in the evaluation of your application.
Saint Joseph’s University Erivan K. Haub School of Business 5600 City Avenue, MV 280 Philadelphia, PA 19131
Program Contact Information