- Fall Semester deadline: July 15
- Spring Semester deadline: November 15
- Summer Semester deadline: April 15
You may begin the M.S. in Financial Service Program at any semester.
A completed application includes:
- Official Transcripts for all credits earned (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: $35.00
- Personal Statement
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (test must be taken within the last 7 years)
- The GMAT exam requirement can be waived under certain circumstances. Please contact us to find out more.
The Personal Statement asks the following:
Incorporate your response to the following topics in a well-organized essay (250-500 words). What are your career objectives? What are your reasons for seeking admissions to the M.S. in Financial Services Program? Provide any additional information which you think may be important in the evaluation of your application.
Graduate Business Saint Joseph’s University 5600 City Avenue, MV 280 Philadelphia, PA 19131
Program Contact Information
If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-660-1693