- NONE – ROLLING ENROLLMENT
- A completed online application
- Official Transcripts
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Personal statement pertaining to why the student is interested in this program
- In lieu of GMAT scores, students may complete a personal interview; or may be waived based on professional experience or undergraduate GPA
International applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Arrangements should be made by writing directly to TOEFL, Box 6151, Princeton, NJ, U.S.A., 08541-6151.
Students already in the Philadelphia area who do not have a TOEFL score may be admitted following satisfactory performance on the English test administered at the ELS Center on the Saint Joseph’s University campus.
- A minimum score of 550, Internet based TOEFL 80, or 213 on computerized test on the TOEFL is required.
- An IELTS score of 6.5 is also acceptable.
- Qualified students who complete Level 112 at the ELS Language Center and receive a strong, positive letter of recommendation from the Center can begin their studies without the official TOEFL score.
- International applicants seeking an F-1 student visa must also supply a statement of financial support.
- Address: Saint Joseph's University, 5600 City Avenue, Mandeville 280, Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Phone: 610-660-3332
- Email: email@example.com