Application deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester deadline: July 15
- Spring Semester deadline: November 15
- Summer Semester deadline: April 15
Saint Joseph's University's Fall and Spring semesters are 14 weeks. The Summer semester has two sessions that are 6 weeks each. You may begin the M.S. in International Marketing program at any semester.
A completed application includes:
- Official Transcripts for all credits earned (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: $35.00
- Personal Statement
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (test must be taken within the last 7 years) The GMAT exam requirement can be waived under certain circumstances. Please contact us to find out more.
The Personal Statement asks the following:
Incorporate your response to the following topics in a well-organized essay (250-500 words). What are your career objectives? What are your reasons for seeking admissions to the MS in International Marketing Program? Provide any additional information that you think may be important in the evaluation of your application.
If mailing documents, please send to:
Graduate Business Saint Joseph’s University 5600 City Avenue, MV 280 Philadelphia, PA 19131
If you have additional questions, please call 610-660-1690 or email email@example.com.