- Fall Semester: July 15
- Spring Semester: November 15
- Summer Semester: March 15
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. New students may enroll in campus courses during the fall, spring, summer I or summer II semesters or in online courses during any of eight times across the academic year.
Qualifications to be Considered for Admission
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Completed application packet (see below for details)
Please note that the qualifications listed above are not a guarantee of an offer of admission.
A completed application includes the following:
- Official Transcripts for all credits earned, Undergraduate and Graduate
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, test must be taken within the last 7 years
- Under certain circumstances, the GMAT/GRE exam may be waived; contact the MBA Office to learn more
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Professional Resume
- Personal Statement
In a well-organized essay of 250-500 words, provide any information that you think is important in the evaluation of your application and incorporate your response to the following topics: What are your reasons for seeking admission to the MBA Program? What are your career objectives?
- Completed online application form
- Application fee of $35.00
Saint Joseph’s University
5600 City Avenue, MV 280
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Program Contact Information
For personalized admissions assistance, please contact Christine Anderson at (610) 660-1690 or email@example.com.