Admission Requirements - International Applicants
Application deadlines for international applicants differ from those for American citizens, and are as follows:
- Fall Semester deadline: June 15
- Spring Semester deadline: October 15
Saint Joseph's University Fall and Spring Semesters are 14 weeks in length. The Summer Semester has two sessions that are 6 weeks. Classes during the Summer Semester meet twice weekly. International students may begin the MBA Program in the Spring or Fall semester.
A completed application includes the following:
- Official Transcripts for all credits earned, Undergraduate and Graduate
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, test must be taken within the last 7 years
- Under certain circumstances, the GMAT/GRE exam may be waived; contact the MBA Office to learn more
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Professional Resume
- Personal Statement
- In a well-organized essay of 250-500 words, provide any information that you think is important in the evaluation of your application and incorporate your response to the following topics: What are your reasons for seeking admission to the MBA Program? What are your career objectives?
- Completed online application form
- Application fee of $35.00
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores, test must be taken within the last 2 years
- Proof of ability to pay educational expenses from a bank and an affidavit of financial support
- An official course-by-course evaluation of undergraduate and graduate education
- The course by course undergraduate and graduate transcript evaluation must be performed by a NACES approved international credential evaluation service such WES (www.wes.org) or ECE (www.ece.org) OR applicants may submit original transcripts along with the English translation to be evaluated by the Graduate Operations office of Saint Joseph's University.
Mailing Address for Application Materials
Transcripts, WES evaluations, and language test scores should be sent to the MBA Office:
Saint Joseph’s University
5600 City Avenue, MV 280
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Minimum Language Scores
Applicants should take note that the minimum language scores are as follows:
- 80 on the TOEFL IBT
- 550 on the written TOEFL
- 6.5 Overall on the IELTS
- 60 on the PTE
- Completion of the ELS Language Center's English Level 112, including a favorable letter of recommendation from an ELS Administrator, is accepted in place of a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score. Click here for more information about the ELS Center at Saint Joseph's University.
Program Contact Information
If you have additional questions, please contact Christine Anderson at (610) 660-1690 or firstname.lastname@example.org.