- Fall Semester deadline: July 15
- Spring Semester deadline: November 15
- Summer Semester deadline: April 15
- International Applicant Deadlines and Details: Click Here (please link to international student application information page)
- Saint Joseph's University's Fall and Spring semesters are 14 weeks for on-campus courses and 8 weeks for online courses.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited University
- A completed application packet (see below for details)
A completed application includes:
- Official Transcripts for all credits earned (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: $35.00
- Personal Statement
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (test must be taken within the last 7 years)
- The GMAT/GRE exam requirement can be waived under certain circumstances. Please contact us to find out more.
The “Personal Statement” addresses the following question:
In a 250-500 word essay, please explain how the program will help you achieve your professional and/or personal goals. Please provide any additional information you think may be important in the evaluation of your application.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION: International Applicants
Please take the following steps to complete your application:
- A completed online application form
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all coursework from each undergraduate and graduate school attended. Applicants must possess at least a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official test scores. The MSBIA Program requires a GRE or GMAT score program; however, applicants with a Master’s Degree in business or a quantitative field may waive this requirement. Also, certain Professional Certifications are eligible for a GRE/GMAT waiver. Also, exemplary undergraduate GPA and professional experience qualifies for the waiver. GRE code is 2801 and GMAT code is WL8-WS-66.
Student success in the MSBIA Program is one of our top priorities. To this end, students are required to demonstrate proficiency in statistics before the end of their first course. This requirement will be fulfilled through a web-based learning module.
This program is designated as STEM. International students who wish to enter Saint Joseph's University should apply by October 15 for Spring Admission, January 15 for Summer admission and April 15 for Fall admission. In addition to the items listed above, international applicants must also:
- Provide official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Saint Joseph's University TOEFL code is 2801. This requirement is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate or graduate school within the United States or has worked in the United States for at least five years. IELTS and Pearson's Test for English are also accepted.
- Provide proof of ability to pay educational expenses from a bank and an affidavit of financial support after an admission letter is received.
Program Contact Information