Connect to Your Future with an Online Degree
There’s always more to learn — about the world, your chosen field and yourself. At Saint Joseph’s University, our online courses make it possible to advance your career — or just broaden your horizons — without completely disrupting your life.
Whether you’re looking to finish a bachelor’s or associate’s degree or add a certificate or graduate degree to your resume, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to reach your professional goals – and you’ll be ready to flex and adapt to an ever-changing future.
How to Apply
Ready to Start Your Application?
Explore Our Programs
Many programs offer rolling admission and enrollment with start dates throughout the year.
Flexible online class offerings provide the convenience you need as an adult learner to complete your bachelor’s or associate degree or earn a post-baccalaureate certificate.
Online Adult Learner Programs:
- Business Administration A.B.A.
- Business Administration B.B.A.
- Autism concentration - General Studies B.L.S
- Professional Studies concentration - General Studies B.L.S
- Health Administration B.L.S
- Organization Development and Leadership B.L.S
- Psychological Studies B.L.S
- Counseling and Psychology Professions post-baccalaureate certificate
For personalized enrollment assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-660-1300.
Saint Joseph’s accredited online programs are consistently ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. As an online student, you’ll have access to distinguished faculty experts and build professional networks with your student peers.
Online Master's Programs:
- Applied Behavior Analysis M.S.
- Business Intelligence & Analytics M.S.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling M.S.
- Criminal Justice M.S.
- Computer Science M.S.
- Cybersecurity M.S.
- Educational Leadership and Administration M.S.
- Education M.S. - Art Education PK-12
- Education M.S. - Foreign Language PK-12
- Education M.S. - Professional Education
- Education M.S. - Early Childhood/Elementary PK-4
- Education M.S. - Elementary/Middle School 4-8
- Education M.S. - Secondary Education 7-12
- Finance M.S.
- Food Marketing MBA or M.S.
- Health Administration and Health Informatics M.H.A./M.S. Dual Degree
- Health Informatics M.S.
- Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accountancy (M.P.A.)
- Marketing M.S.
- Organization Development and Leadership M.S.
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing MBA
- Special Education M.S. - PK-8 or 7-12
- Special Education M.S. - Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Strategic Human Resource Management M.S.
For personalized enrollment assistance, please contact email@example.com or 610-660-1101.
With an online certificate in business, technology, health or education, you can add expertise to your skillset in one area of specialization. Most certificate programs take just 4-5 courses to complete and many of our certificates can be applied toward a full master’s degree.
Online Certificate/Certification Programs:
- Applied Investment Analysis MBA certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorder endorsement
- Applied Behavior Analysis certificate
- Business Administration graduate certificate
- Business Administration adult learner certificate
- Business Administration certificate in proficiency
- Corporate Financial Management MBA certificate
- Cyber Intelligence certificate
- Cybersecurity certificate
- Data Analytics MBA certificate
- Data Management MBA certificate
- Data Science MBA certificate
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education PK-12 certification
- English as a Second Language certificate
- Financial Applications in Real Estate MBA certificate
- Financial Planning post-master’s certificate
- Health Informatics certificate
- Healthcare Management MBA certificate
- Human Resource Management MBA certificate
- Marketing MBA certificate
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing certificate
- Reading Interventionist certificate
- Social, Emotional and Behavioral Wellness PK-12 certificate
- Special Education certification
With our online degree programs, your classroom can be wherever you are. We’ll work with you as you navigate every step of the enrollment process, from application materials and deadlines to language proficiency and technical requirements.
Online Learning at Saint Joseph's
Learning online at Saint Joseph’s is more than just you and a computer. You’ll be connected to a community of students and expert faculty that care about your success. Our programs come with personalized instruction, academic advising and lifelong career services.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition rates vary by program and concentration options. You may also be able to transfer credits to reduce the total cost of tuition.
Students in our online programs may qualify for grants, scholarships, fellowships, payment plans and student loans to help cover the cost of a Saint Joseph’s degree.
Benefits for Veterans
A military friendly school with a dedicated Office of Veterans Services, Saint Joseph’s is committed to active duty military, veterans and their family members who may be eligible for free or discounted tuition for online courses through the Yellow Ribbon program.
Virtual & In-Person Visits
We offer a variety of in-person and virtual information sessions and tour options so you can explore our online degree programs, including an online virtual tour.
Check out the frequently asked questions about Saint Joseph's online programs. Don't see the answer you're looking for here? Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earning an online bachelor’s or master’s degree or certificate from Saint Joseph’s University is a great way to expand your career opportunities while enjoying the flexibility to arrange your studies around your professional and personal schedule. Online classes allow you to do your coursework when and where it’s most convenient for you.
In online courses, students attend class by accessing a virtual classroom on the web and complete assignments according to the class schedule. Students communicate regularly with the instructor and classmates via e-mail and online discussion forums. Online courses are not self-paced, independent study courses. Students are required to complete assignments according to the class schedule, maintain regular contact with the instructor and participate in online class discussions.
Depending on the course and instructor, online classes may be taught synchronously, asynchronously or synchronously with an asynchronous component. Synchronous classes typically occur over a videoconferencing application such as Zoom and involve real-time instruction and interaction between students and faculty. Asynchronous classes may include pre-recorded lectures, videos, discussion posts and other student-centered learning activities. Some programs may also include an in-person practicum or capstone experience. Please contact your admissions counselors for more information about specific program formats.
It depends on your program of study, as some programs do require a weekly session with your instructor. For other programs, you are required to stay on schedule with assignments and log in multiple times per week. You have the flexibility of choosing the time of day or night you want to log onto the Internet to work on an assignment, but you must complete your assignments and turn them in (through the website) by the specified date and time. Some classes may have several due dates each week. Others may require work only once per week.
All Saint Joseph's University classes are taught by full-time faculty who are recognized experts in their fields and industry leaders who bring invaluable real-world experience to the classroom.
Yes, financial aid is available for those who qualify. Our dedicated financial aid staff can help guide you in this process.
We also offer special discounts for Saint Joseph's alumni, employees of participating companies, military veterans and their families and applicants who completed a year or more of service with a qualified mission organization.
Yes, Saint Joseph’s University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is the unit of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools that accredits degree-granting colleges and universities in the Middle States region, which includes Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and several locations internationally.
Additionally, the Erivan K. Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph’s University is accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). AACSB is higher education’s most prestigious and rigorous accrediting body in business, stressing academic excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement. This puts the Haub School of Business in an elite category of the best business schools throughout the world.
Yes, many online students commemorate their dedication to achieving their degrees by attending our commencement ceremonies. A full celebration of graduation is conducted every May on Curran Field overlooking City Ave. and Saint Joseph’s campus.