Chief Information Officer
About Office of Information Technology
In partnership with the university community, The Office of Information Technology delivers reliable and secure services, provides responsive support, and advances innovative solutions to enrich student-centered education.
People are at the center of all we do: We strive to advance the professional development and career aspirations of our staff and promote a culture which values creativity, cooperation, a passion for learning and a commitment to excellence.
- We work toward shared goals and strive to foster a respectful, inclusive environment through teamwork, honest communication and patient listening.
- We are dedicated to the mission of the University and the success of our students.
- We strive for honesty, authenticity and fairness in working with others and carrying out our mission.
- We strive to inspire others to do their best, foster unity and cooperation in our endeavors and pursue opportunities to effect positive change.
- We implement sustainable solutions, manage technology resources responsibly and safeguard University information and assets with care and vigilance.
Now more than ever, the University must rely on robust technology to remain competitive, attract students, faculty and staff, deliver services, and stay connected with its stakeholders.
To embrace these principles, Information Technology has adopted the following strategic themes:
- Delivers technology-based solutions which support the University’s strategic initiatives
- Optimizes technology resources for greater institutional effectiveness
- Engages the community for better alignment with the mission of the University
- Sustains the technology infrastructure to foster ubiquitous access
See the full 2016-2018 IT Strategic Plan here. This file is located within our Document Repository so you will need to login with your SJU credentials.
Meet The Team