Seminars & Training
One Day Seminars
Our one day seminars offer an agile option for organizations looking to fast track professional development for their employees. These seminars can be customized and delivered using different instructional modalities.
Expand your leadership toolkit with this one-day workshop with a foundation in the International Coaches Federation core competencies. Gain coaching tools to deepen your listening, improve communication and encourage a culture of coaching in your organization.
Don’t avoid conflict; instead, harness it to build a strong team. Learn the strategies needed to effectively manage conflict within your team and develop a strategy to use conflict for a growth mindset.
Make better decisions by understanding your own data. Broaden your excel competencies and learn how to use your data to analyze and communicate trends and patterns in your field.
This program will provide participants with an overview of the life cycle of a project, including the skills needed to work with the five major stages of project management: conception and initiation, definition and planning, launch or execution, performance and control and project close.
Set yourself and your team up for success by driving sales with these four crucial skills: effective communication, active listening, product-specific knowledge and team management.
Learn how to be an inclusive leader and foster community in the workplace by focusing on interpersonal and intrapersonal skills while incorporating team building and managing organizational change.
Our education programs are customized to meet the needs of your organization and your employees. All of our programs can be delivered using different instructional modalities.
- Inclusive Leadership: Create a positive, respectful, and inclusive workplace by helping your employees become aware of their unconscious bias that may be preventing them from achieving diversity and inclusion.
- Servant Leadership: Learn the philosophy behind servant leadership and apply the tools to foster community in the workplace by focusing on interpersonal and intrapersonal skills. Incorporate team building to effect and manage organizational change
- Leadership Through Coaching: Universal coaching fundamentals based on the International Coaches Federation’s core competencies can be used as a toolbox for any manager at any level. Focus on creating the coaching relationship, learning conversations and facilitating results.
- Emerging Leadership: This program is targeted to the needs of new leaders and designed to bring the focus to the organization’s most salient resource: its people. Empowering human potential requires both an understanding and critical skills of managing one’s self, other individuals, and groups effectively, creatively, and ethically.
- Leadership Development: This program is targeted to the needs of mature leaders. Experienced in management yet still need a sharpening of tools and updating of resources. The program focuses on solving wicked problems, creativity and innovation, and psychological safety.
Prepare your employees to become competent in the functional analytics skills necessary for transforming data into actionable knowledge to enhance strategic business decisions. Use your own data while deepening skills and enhancing decision making with decision system sciences such as excel, SQL, tableau and/or machine learning.
Experience first hand the fast-paced world of retail marketing from the consumer’s perspective and behind the scenes. Meet with experts in technology, supply and marketing in your field and learn how to stay ahead of the game.
Our diversity trainings offer hands-on workshops for both employees and hiring departments and help them learn best practices for the workplace.
This program is designed to teach the benefits and challenges that accompany hiring a NeuroDiverse workforce, as well as provide tools to create a work environment that is supportive and accommodating.
This program offers educational seminars, discussions on inclusive language, unique lecturers to explain terminology, microaggressions, bias, diversity vs. inclusion, privilege, neurodiversity and more.
This program offers an HR review of internal documents, hiring practices and census data to determine how DIEB is being implemented. Our facilitators will discuss the legal aspects of an inclusive hiring and work environment. We offer assessments upon request.
Corporate Educational Tours
Our corporate educational tours offer behind the scenes access to operations, marketing and distribution of organizations in any location. Exposing our corporate clients to different regions, experts and approaches to their industry while being hosted by faculty and subject matter experts.
We've taken groups on tours focused on their areas of interest such as digital disruption and marketing trends. Our tours have taken place in major cities including Chicago, Houston, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle and Toronto.
We can customize an educational tour anywhere for any level of your organization. We'll work with you to create a curriculum and itinerary for a full learning experience.