CIP Peer Ambassadors
Becoming a Peer Ambassador
Peer Ambassadors represent the Center for International Programs and the abroad programs they attended during information sessions, class visits and special events. They are available by email to answer any questions students may have about studying abroad.
Can't stop talking about your experience abroad? Want to "pay it forward"? Then consider applying for a Peer Ambassador position with the CIP.
Here are the types of activities you should expect to do as a Peer Ambassador:
- Help out and man a program table at the Study Abroad Fair.
- Post on the CIP’s Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram accounts.
- Email and/or meet with prospective students.
- Speak about your study abroad experience and the application process at information sessions.
- Reach out to clubs and faculty to schedule times to speak at a meeting or class about study abroad.
- Attend pre-departure meetings to answer questions.
- Develop new ideas for how the CIP can improve their study abroad outreach efforts and implement them!
2021-2022 Peer Ambassadors
The Peer Ambassadors program will resume in spring 2022.