Student Handbook & Policy Information
Students should respect the rights of all members of the University community and share in the responsibility of sustaining an educational environment by becoming familiar with the policies and procedures outlined in the Student Handbook.
Effective: August 17, 2021; Updated: October 1, 2021. This version replaces all previous versions. For previous versions of the Student Handbook, please contact the Office of Community Standards.
- Interim Sexual Misconduct Policy: Policy Regarding Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Exploitation, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, or Stalking
- Interim Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
- Interim Grievance Policy for Addressing Formal Complaints of Sexual Harassment Under Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972
- Saint Joseph's University's Drug Policy
- Saint Joseph's University's Alcohol Policy
Select Online Forms
- Policy on Assembly and Expression
- Policy on Student Sponsorship of Speakers and Performers on Campus
- Campus Posting Policy
- Drone Policy for Student Use
Responding to Bias Activity Protocol
The University is committed to being a diverse and inclusive community, strengthened intellectually and socially by the range of knowledge, opinions, beliefs, political perspectives, identities, and backgrounds of its members. Bias based conduct (“Bias Activity”) targeting protected characteristics or beliefs creates barriers to inclusion, access, and trust, and affects not only the targeted individual or group, but often adversely affects an entire group or community.
Given the potential negative and/or hurtful impact that such conduct has on members of the University community and to reinforce the climate necessary to achieve and maintain a diverse and inclusive community, the University has developed the following protocol.