Making an impact on addiction and recovery takes more than the efforts of any one group. CARE focuses on meaningful dialogue and creating action by engaging a diverse but interrelated group of stakeholders. Below are local, regional and national resources that anyone can access in non-emergent situations.
If you or someone you know is in danger, or in case of emergency, call 911. On-campus students and employees can also contact Saint Joseph’s Office of Public Safety at (610) 660-1111 for emergencies.
- Saint Joseph's University Resources
- SJU Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Saint Joseph's Employee Wellness Initiatives
- Student Outreach and Support
- Student Success
- The Flock
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
If you have questions or would like more information on the Center for Addiction and Recovery Education: